Free Taster Day
Want to get fit in 2017?
Make new friends while trying a fun, new hobby?
Looking for something new in a different sport?
Then why not give rowing a go for free at Llandaff Rowing Club’s taster day?
What is it?
Come along to our free taster day to see what rowing’s all about. It’s a chance to look around our club, meet current rowers, get stuck in and have a go!
Where: Llandaff Rowing Club, Bridge Street, Llandaff. CF5 2PT
When: Sunday 8th January, 10am – 2pm
· Learn the basic technique on an indoor rowing machine
· Tour our facilities, including our newly refurbished gym
· Try out rowing in our purpose-built indoor rowing facility, with real water
· Get out on the water in supersafe training boats, weather permitting
· Enjoy cakes, tea or something stronger in our club bar, with its magnificent views over the river Taff
Who: You! And other like-minded people looking to try out a new sport and make friends while improving their fitness.
All adult ages and abilities welcome, and feel free to bring your friends and family along too.
To book your place or for more information, please email Suzie Eirth on email@example.com
No obligation, no commitment, no pushy sale, just a chance to find out more. All you’ll need is some comfy gym clothes, a couple of warm layers and a willingness to have a go! We look forward to seeing you.